Garage Door Company
The true experts in garage doors in Australia
Investing in a quality residential or commercial roller garage door for your property is just the first step. You also need a capable garage door company to install, maintain and handle repairs for you so you can truly maximise your investment — and this is where Australia’s trusted garage door company Jim’s Garage Doors comes in.
Known for always providing top-notch service and doing excellent work, our team has successfully built a reputation as one of the leading experts in all brands and models of garage doors in Australia. In fact, thanks to our stellar reputation for providing exceptional, high-quality garage door services, we’ve started a franchise across Australia, ensuring that everyone has access to Jim’s Garage Doors’ services.
Unlike a traditional garage door repair company, Jim’s Garage Doors is a one-stop shop for all things garage doors, including:
- Expert repair of all brands and models of garage doors and motors
- Retrofitting of motors to existing manual-roller, sectional and tilt doors
- Handling all garage door-related insurance work
- Provision of replacement and extra remote controllers for automatic garage doors
In addition, we offer a fully equipped mobile service, a guarantee for all the work we do and the best prices around.
Same-day services and repairs
A busted garage door can cause all sorts of problems. It can ruin your plans for the day, damage your property or result in injuries to you and your family. This is why you need to have the issue fixed fast — and that’s exactly what you can expect when you work with Jim’s Garage Doors and experience our same-day servicing and repairs. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll get right to it.
At Jim’s Garage Doors
we are proud to be able to offer the following services:
- We repair all brands of garage doors & motors
- Retro fit motors to existing manual roller, sectional and tilt doors.
- All garage door insurance work
- We offer a fully equipped mobile service
- Guarantee best prices
- All work carried out is fully guaranteed
- All franchisees are properly insured
Why use Jim’s Garage Doors
What People Say About Us
Garage Franchise Opportunities Frequently Asked Questions
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your garage door functioning properly and avoid costly repairs. As a homeowner, you can perform some basic maintenance tasks on your own, such as cleaning the tracks, lubricating moving parts, and checking the weatherstripping for wear and tear. However, for more complex maintenance tasks, it’s recommended to seek the help of professional garage door services.
These tasks may include adjusting the tension of the springs, realigning the tracks, and replacing worn-out parts. By performing regular maintenance and addressing any issues promptly, you can prolong the life of your garage door, so you’re not left desperately searching for “service garage doors” after you’re locked out one time too many.
If you’re unsure about what type of maintenance your garage door requires, or if you’re not comfortable performing it yourself, contact a professional garage door service provider. The garage door service cost varies depending on the type of maintenance required, so it’s important to get a quote before agreeing to any services.
If you’re experiencing trouble with your garage door not opening or closing, here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power source: Make sure the garage door opener is plugged in and receiving power. If it’s not, try plugging it into a different outlet.
- Check the remote: If the remote is not working, try replacing the batteries. If that doesn’t work, you may need to reprogram the remote or replace it.
- Check the sensors: Garage doors have safety sensors located near the bottom of the door that detect obstacles in the door’s path. If these sensors are blocked or misaligned, the door may not open or close. Make sure the sensors are clean and properly aligned.
- Check the tracks: If the tracks are dirty or damaged, the door may not open or close properly. Clean the tracks with a cloth and make sure they are free of any debris. If the tracks are damaged, contact a professional garage door service to repair them.
If you’ve tried these troubleshooting steps and the problem persists, it may be time to contact a professional garage door service like Jim’s Garage Doors. We can provide you with a cost estimate for the repair or replacement of your garage door.
The cost of garage door service will depend on the type of repair or replacement that is needed, as well as the location and expertise of the garage door service provider. At Jim’s Garage Doors, we offer professional garage door services at competitive prices. Contact us for a quote and to schedule an appointment.
- Broken cables
- Broken Springs
- Frayed or Broken Cables
- Motor Issues
- Garage Doors not opening
- Other Garage Door issues
- Noisy doors
We repair and service all brands of doors and motors. We have access to most brands of parts and if we don’t have it in stock we can source it for you.
The average life of a motor can vary between 2 – 15 years depending upon the quality of the unit. Unfortunately, a lot of new homes have very cheap motors installed and this is where we see the majority of problems.
The main problems with motors are:
- Circuit Card issues
- Broken Internal gearing
- Handset issues
Our experienced technicians see all the brands of motors every day and are used to fixing a wide range of issues.
All our staff are fully trained and we offer an exceptional level of after-sales care.
The warranties on our products and services are as followed:
- We offer 6 month warranty on any work carried out by our technicians and 12 month warranty on new parts used.
- On new motors purchased we offer a full 5 years warranty on the whole motor and 2 years on all parts and labour – subject to showing the original invoice and servicing records.
Here are 2 of the most unusual motor fittings that we have done – These videos demonstrate that not every garage is a generic standard garage and it is in situations like these that you need a company that can think outside the box and achieve what you as the customer wants.
WELCOME TO OUR
Garage Door Servicing
At Jim’s Garage Doors we are specialists in garage door servicing and repairs. To keep your door running at its best, it needs regular servicing. We recommend a Service every 12 months.
Our expertly trained technicians will inspect and service your door to keep it running smoothly and safely. Regular servicing lengthens the life of your door, protects your warranty and keeps your family safe.
Just remember – it will break down on you either when you’re in a hurry to go out, or it’s raining outside or you want to get in. It never breaks at your convenience.